Monday, November 28, 2016



"In the garbage I see a rose.

In the rose I see the garbage.

Everything is impermanent.

Even permanence is impermanent."

                                           -Buddhist




Stay with your suffering.

Stay. Stay. Stay.

There is nowhere to run to.

Nothing to run from.

Everything is here.

Enlightenment is here.

Awakening is here.

Love is here.

You need not search anymore.

Just be.

Be.

Be here now.

I am here now.

I am here.

Here.

Now.

We can do this together.

We can do this alone as well.

We can do this, always.

Here.

Now.

Here.

Now.
.
I devote myself to practicing the way.

Back.

To myself.

If you can find yourself within me.

Than I can let you go.

We are both free.

Free.

Free from attachment.

Free from the cycles of birth and death.

Understanding and compassion is what I seek.

To teach.

To bring the rose back to its petals.

They disperse and crumble back to the earth.

They flutter and fall.

Into the arms of my own clinging desire to escape my pain.

Your arms like the rose fade away into a fist.

That opens and holds my heart.

I promised you poetry.

To mend my broken heart that has never been broken at all.

Back into this moment.

Where the practice guides me.

I will sail and I will return taking the shore with me.

Dissolving into the sea where I imagined that you walked with me.

     - Atara Schimmel


No comments:

Post a Comment