Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Julia came for a visit and bought a necklace and requested that I make matching earrings for her. I will do so. Elie also bought a necklace from me too. I have decided that whatever money I make from selling the jewelry that I have made will go towards buying a video-camera so that I can become independent in creating my documentaries. It is nice to have a goal. I should be able to buy a camera within the next few months and then I can start at least with gathering B-roll footage on my own. This is good. As always, my mind is swirling with ideas that I see in pictures. Piecing it all together will be a long process, work that will bear its fruit in due time.
It was very nice to  meet with Julia. It was very nice to meet with Elie. I would like to keep up with my friendships. Tomorrow I hope to work on the casting of my body with Maayan. On Friday I will spend the day with Yaarit. I must immerse myself in normalcy so as to remain connected to life and to creation as opposed to stagnation and fear. Abba. I wake up anxious, Abba's condition is contagious. I have to make sure that I remain unconvinced by the doom that he embodies. I have to remain focused and present and with faith so as to continue embracing life.



No comments:

Post a Comment