Sunday, January 13, 2013

I can see the day
I have the vision
I can see the dream
It is my dream
It is our dream

I can see pain clinics sprouting all around the country

I can see my friends saying to me " I am sorry for your pain."

I can see my doctors looking into my eyes with compassion, saying "I can see. I can feel your suffering. We will work together to get you out of suffering."

I can see myself  reaching out to my doctor saying "Thank you. Thank you for seeing me."

I can envision this.

I can dream this.

I have seen this.

I can see pain clinics sprouting all around America.

I can see new and inspired research.

I can see funding and hope and inspiration and talent and growth.

I can see myself walking out of pain and suffering and into hope and gratitude.

I can share this dream with you.

Today I can share this dream with you.

Today I can share this dream with all of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment