Sunday, August 2, 2015




I am grateful for the support that I am receiving as I journey deeper and deeper into the heart of healing. I want to practice public speaking. I want to develop the courage to stand in front of hundreds and even thousands of people and to speak from my heart. I know that I will be heard. I know that I am being heard. I have to prepare myself for what is coming. I have to be prepared, prepared so that my impact will be great, so that the truth will be heard, so that suffering will be alleviated and justice will stand tall with pride and with honor. I owe this to myself, I owe this to myself first and then to everyone else.

It was generous of Nancy and of April to support my work by sharing my success with a wider audience. At the celebration I could see myself speaking about chronic pain. I could see it and it came easy, very easy. All I need is practice. I have everything else; the passion, the commitment, the dedication, the perseverance, the determination. The audience will come when I am ready.  



No comments:

Post a Comment