Saturday, November 12, 2011



father must a daughter live for her father if she is in desperate suffering?

abba, must i keep on living through another day of torture for you?

abba, will you please grant me permission to die

father, how many times will we walk around the same block

look through the same dark waters of the pond

afraid of the thoughts that travel our mind

back and forth

the same blades sharpened and ready

i prepare myself for the evening

curl myself into the corner of my room, on blankets

ready for the electrocutions that leave me useless and begging to die

father, how many times over will you watch me fall into the gallows

before you lose your mind

abba, where are you ?

abba, where are you?

abba, i cannot find you. abba, please come back to me. how many times

will i watch you broken and lost and scared

abba, why did you follow me?

i was your daughter, your pride and glory

father, don't come near the dungeon.

we both will be burnt, together.

burnt

alone

No comments:

Post a Comment