Wednesday, November 23, 2011




You have been quiet lately

Your sharp menacing teeth
receding to the background

How kind of you
How compassionate

I love deluding myself, distracting myself, believing for a moment that you never were

REAL

you send your tentacles, their poison stings through my anus

ANUS ANUS ANUS

another god-damn word

as dirty as VAGINA?

maybe not, men have anuses too

anus anus anus

my anus is stinging me

i ignore it all day

i pretend that i am the winner in this battle

i am

anus anus anus

i am a lucky survivor

a lucky trauma victim

i am not bed-ridden any longer

anus anus anus

i have nothing creative to write about my anus

i have to get used to the word

how does butt-hole feel?

my butt-hole is full of bees

that is where all the bees of the world have disappeared to

look into my butt-hole, you will find them there

take them out and then you will have your flowers and your honey again

for now, all you get is

an anus full of bees

frenzied bees trapped in my anus

No comments:

Post a Comment