Friday, May 4, 2012

Dressing the trees as women, after-all they are women and they need our help just as we need theirs. Tomorrow is support group. Sunday is workshop day! Interviewed Dr. Stewart. Going to get petition going. The Vagina Military is forming. Monologues aren't enough. We need a military now. Now or never and it is going to be now. We will form a force and over my dead body will our little "women's issues" continue to be treated as god-damn yeast infections. These things should have been documented and studied 300 years ago. I still can't wrap my head around the treatment of women. CAN'T GET IT, REFUSE TO GET IT, WILL NOT GET IT UNTIL IT IS IN YOUR GOD-DAMN TEXTBOOKS AND IN YOUR GOD-DAMN CURRICULA  AND YOUR GOD-DAMN EXAMINATION PAPERS AND IN YOUR GOD-DAMN HEAD MEMORIZED STUDIED AND FUCKING RESEARCHED BY ALL OF YOU!
Nope don't get it. Won't get it. Can't get it. And you want to tell me that this has nothing to do with discrimination against women. I will eat your head off if you dare. Doormats. That is what we are. Doormats, cattle, sex-slaves,....little walking complaining yeast infections in your god-damn head. The patriarchy will crumble. You wait and see. The patriarchy will be shamed. You wait and see.

"It is in your head" will mean something very different.

The Vagina Military
Terminology: It is in your head
Translation: It will be in your head forever once we are through with you. Hope that we don't mean a bullet.

I am very angry inside but I don't want to write about it to my blog because it has to do with my family. All I can say is that family members can be the cruelest least compassionate of the lot. I have one like that in mine. He is going to be getting a "it is in your head" if he continues his bullying behaviour.

I believe in the Vagina Military
Till the end, I will believe
And change will come
In my lifetime I will See the change before my eyes and I will know that I am a force in its creation

Reown It. Reclaim It. CUNT. My older brother called me a cunt. I reclaim the word, I will own it.
And I reclaim and reown and transform "It is in your head" also.

"It is in your head"

That will be the first weapon of the Vagina Military
Wait and see
You will get it

2 comments:

  1. It's discouraging that it's 2012 and we live in an area with top-rated hospitals and research and no one gives a damn about our pain. I blame the medical profession for not stepping up and the patients for being too apathetic. It will never change unless the women who have this problem rid themselves of their fear and start speaking out. I hope you get a lot of signatures on your petition, but I suspect it will be tough going. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 30 signatures and that is only the very beginning.

    ReplyDelete