Saturday, May 21, 2011

Started the video!!!








Hey friends and followers,
I haven't publicized this yet but i hope that when i am ready to i will have some friends and followers.
So, today we started working on the video. One day i hope to have it attached to this blog as well as to my name on the pudendalhope forum.
Yesterday was a good day, the kind of day that makes me think "okay, i can live with this. i can handle this." And then today, back to fangy and "damn this condition that leaves me exhausted and in bed and in pain" day. I hope i get back to the good day quick.
Anyway I am very tired today. Telling my story to the video camera is not easy. Telling my story period is not easy. But it will come through and it will spread awareness and information. So whether it is easy or isn't easy is not part of the equation, it is just part of the facts.
I just wanted to share that I started. I have been dreaming for months and months of doing this but was not well enough to commit to it. Now i can and my story has a shape and a form. I guess also cuz i know that i am fighting for life, for my own. No more dying. Just living, the best that i can. To Life. We all want more of it. We don't want to be lying in bed on a beautiful sunny day like today.
Hey you all out there, at least we can still do meaningful work. At least i have gained that ability back.
Sending love

No comments:

Post a Comment