Wednesday, August 3, 2011




Hi Blog,

So, it has been busy and i have had some times of wonder, gratitude, deep appreciation, love, laughter, giggles and even delight. And then back to depression and sadness and grief.

July 31st was my birthday. Pat and the women from 'my' support group made a
surprise party for me. Thank you for happiness. You all gave me happiness. You all know how much I cherish happiness in these times of famine. How can I wrap up such a beautiful experience in words, aside from saying: Thank you. Thank you so much for loving me and for caring about me and for wanting to shed more light into my life.

On Friday night I organized an all female friends Kabbalat Shabbat (receiving the Sabbath) prayer, dinner and singing!! And it was beautiful. All the girls that I invited joined me and I felt their love and their sweet souls. We were all so happy to gather together and to share our songs and our hearts. Thank you.

And on Sunday, July 31st I flew to Philadelphia with the hope that one day I will be able to shed light on our suffering. Oh, may the God that became invisible to me in my suffering, help me, help me, help me do something good with all that I have suffered.

No comments:

Post a Comment