Saturday, March 17, 2012

Abba helped me today move some of his boxes so that I could have more room around the table in the basement to make my art. It is something. Slow. But progress is made in tiny steps until one day we realize that we are still together, that we still have each other, that love can and does heal and that it is a part of our hearts that we can rekindle and rekindle. That is faith, i guess.

And what is pain?

Pain is the loss of life.

It is the loss of hope and of dreams.

And what is faith.

Faith is the acceptance that we create our lives anew all the time and that it is in our power to live with meaning, joy and beauty by our side forever. Faith is the belief that compassion and creativity will forever merge into life and that we can be the force behind that merging.

And what is God?

Everything together and the way that we choose to weave and build and recreate our lives for each other and for ourselves.


My heart is so wide. I just have to learn more and more how to give the compassion that I have in me back to myself. When I am angry, I give compassion back to myself. When I am frustrated, I give compassion back to myself. When I am scared, I give compassion back to myself.

I thank God-dess daily, hourly for working his/her way through me. I follow the foot-steps and find you right behind me.

Father.

No comments:

Post a Comment