Sunday, March 25, 2012

Mosaics and me

Mosaics and Me
How are we?

I have my period. Been laying real low since its arrival. The day before her arrival I gave my mosaic workshop and I was in a lot of pain. When night came I was ready to dive into bed with opium up my butt. Augusta slept over. She is the sweetest of souls to have with me on my journey. I am lucky that way, the wonderful women that walk by my side are my blessings. The following morning/afternoon I got my blessed period. No pot. No more panic attacks for me. I want a clear head and I have one. The day befor her arrival (my period from now on has a gender) I was feeling really crappy with pain crawling all over me into lower back and hips. Got through the day teaching and watching the mosaics evolve. Following day, with her arrival, I felt better and began breaking dishes and ceramic candle-holders that I found and enjoying the sun and the beautiful heat. On Shabbat I lay low and most of today I had no motivation to do anything but lie in bed. My body feels exhausted though not in bad pain. The weather sucks, back to low temp. and with the disappearance of the sun my mood has plummeted. It was in the 70's and the 80's all week!!! I was ecstatic, as ecstatic as someone with can be:) Ugh, back to the cold...please pass the sun around this way please!
I have spent the last few hours fiddling with the weebly web-site that Pat has introduced me to. It is quite the discovery. Very good indeed. I will post the pictures from all of our workshops there and will put up times and dates for the up-coming ones as well. And at some point I will also create for myself my own Jewelry web-site.
In the mean time my head continues to swarm itself with ideas. I was very active this week. Unusually so, considering how little I sleep. I must have been running on solar energy. The flowers have not blossomed yet but every day I watch how they grow and their presence delights me. I will post here the pictures of the flowers as I promised that I would in the fall that just passed. Blessings.

My mind is so full of large thoughts that I exhaust myself.
Sun please come back, I miss the way that you make me feel so much.
Love, Atara

No comments:

Post a Comment