Thursday, June 28, 2012

Depression
Alone
Out on the streets
disabled
can i be someone's pet?
i am affectionate and loving
what a sad thought
and funny too

grief

loss

depression

fears

anxiety

insomnia

desperation

negative negative negative

my body hurts

get me out of it

i want a new body

every minute minute minute

insomnia no sleep no peace

didn't send in any writing

pathetic, hate the subject

want to throw PN up

The Subject

Subjugated to this till death do us part

death do us part!!!

Yes! Something to look forward to!

come death, come

take me away into your loving arms

so many years till that is gonna happen

burning burning vagina all the time all day long

great awesome life, uh -huh

can i drown my head just for a night

shut the signals down!

did you hear me? I said shut the signals down!!!

what's she talking about

she's talking about the signals, shut them up already!

mam, i don't got no machine that can do that

what? well, then get off of your lazy ass and create that machine fast

get those signals shut down now, i'm telling you

you don't want to see no daughter of mine splattered down there now, do you?

that won't be a pretty sight now, will it?

no maam, that won't be no pretty sight

I will get  to work

you better get to work or there won't be no dinner waiting for you

and tell those boys to put their shovels away

she ain't jumping off no building tonight, no she ain't

but you stop looking at me now with those beetle eyes of yours and start working on that signal machine

i will be damned. they know how to make signals talk through the air but they don't know how to shut down my baby's signals that are right here, right here in this little brain of hers

ain't no sense in this world

no, there ain't no sense in this world at all

and i'll tell you why there ain't no sense around here

its cuz the signals they got running around are wired to that hanging thing attached to where we got our 'down there'

the wiring is off, did you hear me, mister

i said fix that wiring in her head and tell it to stop going to the wrong places, you just get it to shut right up and fast, did you hear me straight or what?

And tell those men down there to put their shovels away. i made blueberry pie and she ain't gonna go when there is blueberry pie on my table. she know i made it for her.

1 comment:

  1. Do you not see
    That you and I
    Are as branches
    Of one tree?
    With your rejoicing
    Comes my laughter;
    With your sadness
    Start my tears.

    --Tzu Yeh

    ReplyDelete