Friday, June 21, 2013






First of all:

You are brave.
Because to be willing to invest your love in me takes bravery.

It means seeing much further then what you can receive from me into what you can bestow me

It means feeling gratitude that you have so much to offer me, that you are able to bring me happiness and fulfillment by being in my life.

It means recognizing me for who I am and not for what has happened to me.

It means admiring me for what I have overcome and for how I continue to create, love, care, believe, fight...

It means embracing love over fear every day anew and ...

It means being willing to feel small and vulnerable next to my suffering without judging me or resenting me for what you cannot do to help me

Forever, I will believe that you are there.

Forever, I will see you in your human form

Forever, I will be brave enough to face the disappointment of accepting that my search for you must continue

I love you

No comments:

Post a Comment