Sunday, September 25, 2011










If i give you a piece of me
Will you give me a piece of you?

And then can we split the two pieces into halves and mix them all together and make a small mosaic to hang above our heads?

But, what if i want my piece back?
Will you return it to me?

Or will you say that it is all glued and pieced together and that I cannot have it back.

Then, if you say that, I will take it off of the wall and put in the drawer so that I will not have to look at it anymore. So, that I won't have to remember how once I hoped and believed that our pieces would fit together.

But, if you come back to tell me that it is okay, and you tell me that I can have the piece of me and the piece of you then I will know for certain that you trust me with your piece and then I will love you to pieces.

Trust in Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment