Sunday, June 5, 2011

Marijuana









Marijuana works for the pain. I was crying today and in bed, feeling the pain very intensely. Marijuana helped me through today.
It it isn't the miracle drug. I still feel the pain but it is less in the fore-front. Other things get more focus. It kind-of over-rides the pain a bit. But it only lasts for a few hours. Truthfully, my joint is almost finished and i am eager for more.

So, i don't know

I do love sun-flowers and long-hair and men with long hair, ...

And I do love being in less pain. Cuz then I am just a bit more in life. And sometimes that is exactly what i need to get me through the day.

For now it is a yes.

I recommend it.

I guess i will be a pot-head for a while. I will keep you up-dated as to where it takes me.



Well, I can't stop writing without saying thank you to my friends. Cuz it is their love that got me through this till today.


I wish that one day i could help many people that are in pain get out of pain, or at least learn how to live with it well. I wish that I could learn how to carry my pain with love.

I think that i do, but i cry a lot and feel that i lost so much of my life and i feel scared a lot.

Goodnight friends

My neighbor helped me plant a lot of plants in my garden today. My garden makes me smile.

Love,
Atara

2 comments:

  1. I really like your take on the issue. I now have a clear idea on what this matter is all about..
    buy cbd vape oil

    ReplyDelete
  2. In order to understand whether an individual can suffer from withdrawal from marijuana, it is important to understand what withdrawal actually means.
    drug rehab Indianapolis

    ReplyDelete