Wednesday, June 8, 2011







the view from my bedroom window; flowers, the jewelry that i make and my stones


So, things aren't that bad. The fact that marijuana helps makes me hopeful. It makes no sense that medical marijuana is illegal in mass. I think that this is idiotic and detrimental to pain-sufferers. To think that there is something that we can grow ourselves to help us get control over the pain and over our lives makes me feel good. I am not completely dependent on the medical 'system' and on health-care for my survival. I can grow my life together too!  

I just uploaded some of my drawings from the art therapy workshop. And I uploaded some of the pictures from my neighbor's garden that i took yesterday. She has some very beautiful flowers and so many different sorts. Lovely.

Whoever is reading this. I cannot stress this enough. try some pot. we need as many soldiers as we can get in our army. or as many flowers as we can get in our garden.

love,

atara




           

No comments:

Post a Comment