Saturday, July 9, 2011

Pictures



I just took some pretty awesome pictures, the kind that I would not post here. But I will develop them and I think that I am well on my way to having an art project ready for the next support group meeting. (I know, next after next cuz some of us will be vacationing with our beloveds). So, this was an interesting step in the right direction. I used some of the dried (according to my mom), dead (according to me) roses that my mom keeps. I tried getting her to get rid of them many times. Today I am thankful that she did not listen to me. Dead or dried roses worked beautifully. Girls, I gotta tell you: those things that we have down there, you know the ones that the boys are always trying to get into, they really are pretty lovely.

Healing

Healing

Healing

No comments:

Post a Comment